Friday 11 November 2011

Posted by Unknown On 05:38

I used to hunt the internet for survey sites looking where to sign up and make easy money online. I would spend hours taking surveys, struggling to qualify, lying about what I have and what I don't just to get paid. Some pay, some don't and some make you go through hell before giving you a cent. It got to a stage that I totally got tired and decided to ditch those survey thingy and face google adsense alone.

Survey sites tell you how will earn money from sitting back on your couch filling out surveys. However they fail to mention the small but important details like qualifying for surveys, filling them out immediately and most importantly, the fact that many don’t offer cash prizes.




At this point I don't want you to get it all wrong. I've got paid by one or two survey sites through paypal but it takes a whole lot of commitment to get anything out of online paid surveys. There are certainly reputable survey sites that pay decently but I just stopped paid surveys due to time constraints. I'm not here to discourage you, it's just to give you my honest view and buttress the fact that you should be careful with paid surveys.

Now, talking of paid survey sites where you are asked to pay a certain amount of money before getting a particular survey, based on my own experience and research online, a huge number of them are scams because they are charging you for information that you can easily find yourself for free if you just take the time to search a little on the internet.

Typically survey takers only generate $30.00-$300.00 a month and that is only after signing up with over 40 different survey programs. The $300.00 a month survey takers have been at it for a long time and qualify for many different types of surveys, and panels.

There are qualified programs on the internet that do teach methods and are not very expensive, but surveys is one that is being exploited by many.

There are surveys that you do not want to sign up for that are commonly on the paid lists. These types of surveys are not really free. They often require you to purchase an item or sign up for a membership before you can get rewarded for taking the survey, or before you are even allowed to take the survey. My best advice. Stay away from these types of survey programs.

Legitimate free paid survey companies never ask for a credit card or ask you to complete an offer before you can receive your earnings. Some free paid survey lists do include offer sites and do result in their users getting email offerings.

I'll definitely explain steps to follow before signing up for any online survey in one of my next posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment