Friday 2 December 2011

Posted by Unknown On 03:39
If I am planning to spend a few hundred dollars on a tabletlaptop or smartphone, I want to be REALLY sure that’s it’s the best my money can buy. Thus, when I set out to buy one of these electronics, I do my homework with frustrated vigilance. 
I consult many of my friends and multiple websites, surf Google’s mess of search results and read tons of consumer reviews. It’s tedious and time consuming. 
I call this: The ‘Internet Problem’. And, it’s an issue I constantly face when I endeavor to purchase an expensive gadget.
Recently, however, I found a site that solved my painstaking problem: FindTheBest, an unbiased data-drive comparison engine. 
It’s a new tool that helps consumers find products and services based on their preferences, without the wearisome research. I can sort and filter products, and then consult FindTheBest’s ranking system, so I know which products and services are the best for me.




I’ll give you an example:
Recently I shattered my iPhone. I dropped the poor, unprotected, device facedown on a concrete sidewalk. Needless to say, I was in need of a new phone. Since I wasn’t set on getting yet another iPhone, I went to FindTheBest’s smartphone comparison. 
I knew I wanted my smartphone to have 4G capabilities, scratch resistant glass (I cannot be trusted), and LED Flash. FindTheBest had a filter for each one of my requirements. Once I filtered down my options, I compared my top three picks side-by-side.
After I narrowed down my options, I consulted their ‘expert blog’ to see what the industry experts had to say about my choices. 
I felt comfortable using FindTheBest to make my final decision because they aggregate all the sources I would have had to search individually, in one spot. They compile their data from a variety of sources; government and institutional databases, research from a team of analysts, sophisticated algorithms and user-generated data is all verified before publication. 
All in all, I was relieved to eliminate the flipping between multiple webpages to compare specs. It was one, simple search, that helped me pick the best smartphone for me. But more than that, it solved my ‘Internet Problem.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment